Fee Filer enables you to submit a variety of FCC fees for payment. Certain fees are automatically found based upon the FRN (FCC registration number) you use to log in, such as pre-billed annual regulatory fees, delinquent fees, ULS fees, and other outstanding bills. Fee Filer is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- REGISTER (New Users) - To use the Fee Filer Online System, you first need to register with the FCC. Learn more>
- LOG IN - Electronically file and pay annual regulatory fees, pay outstanding bills, or pay for application fees for electonically filed applications.
Use Fee Filer To Pay Regulatory Fees
- Pay quickly and accurately online by credit card or debit from a bank account.
- Electronically submit a large volume of fees, with no paper filing for online payments; if you do not wish to pay online, then fee filer will generate a simple one page form (fcc form 159-e, remittance voucher) to accompany your payment.
- Save your fee information and then easily access your information later when you return.
- Monitor the status of your payment.
Use Fee Filer To Pay Bills
- Pay quickly and accurately online by credit card for any outstanding bills payable to the fcc (except pre-billed annual regulatory fees, which must be paid using the regulatory fees option).
- View bill numbers and amounts due for any outstanding bills payable to the FCC. For further bill details and for printing a Form 159-B for delinquent bills, use the Red Light Display (RLD) system instead (https://apps.fcc.gov/redlight/login.cfm).
Universal Licensing System
If paying fees for an application filed via the Universal Licensing System, do not use Fee Filer; instead, please use the Pay Fees System at https://apps2.fcc.gov/Batch_Filer/login.cfm
Use Fee Filer To Pay Other Application Fees
Pay fees online for electronically filed applications (via CDBS, COALS, ECFS, ETFS, IBFS or OET) as an alternative to submitting a paper Form 159 and paying by regular mail.
Online credit card payers: The U.S. Treasury now rejects the processing of credit card transactions greater than $24,999. This limit includes multiple transactions on the same credit card totaling more than this limit in a single day. If you need to pay $25,000 or more, you should use a check, debit, or wire transfer.
Requirements for Filing Online
To use Fee Filer, filers will need the following:
- FCC Registration Number (FRN) - Each filer must register for an FRN and secure password to use Fee Filer. The FRN is essential to logging into the Fee Filer system and protecting the privacy of filers. Filers without an FRN must register with the FCC.
- General information about FCC Regulatory Fees, Regulatory Fee Schedules and Bureau Public Notices.
- The FCC Registration Number (FRN) Commission Registration System (CORES).
- The Fee Filer Help Desk (1-877-480-3201 and select option 6) provides assistance with Fee Filer and is staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET on business days, or email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.