The Rural Broadband Auctions Task Force, along with the Wireline Competition Bureau and the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, seek comment on detailed proposals for conducting the Mobility Fund Phase II (MF-II) Challenge Process.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- proposed procedures for generating the initial map of areas eligible for MF-II support;
- proposed procedures for challenges, covering:
- requirements for provider-approved handsets;
- requirements for speed tests and response evidence;
- how submitted challenge and response evidence is evaluated by the automated system validations; and
- information about accessing the challenge process portal.
Interested parties may submit questions after the webinar by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.