MF-II Challenge Process Webinar
The Rural Broadband Auctions Task Force, along with the Wireline Competition Bureau and the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, seek comment on detailed proposals for conducting the Mobility Fund Phase II (MF-II) Challenge Process.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- proposed procedures for generating the initial map of areas eligible for MF-II support;
- proposed procedures for challenges, covering:
- requirements for provider-approved handsets;
- requirements for speed tests and response evidence;
- how submitted challenge and response evidence is evaluated by the automated system validations; and
- information about accessing the challenge process portal.
Interested parties may submit questions after the webinar by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.