You may file comments on pending transactions electronically in those cases where the transaction has been put on the Commission's docket, and you may file comments on paper in all cases. You should include on the first page of your comments the docket number of the proceeding where it is available, or the file numbers or other identifying information where there is no docket number. You can find this information on the web page for the specific Major Transaction you wish to comment on.

You can find detailed instructions on how to file comments, and to where you should send those comments, on the Public Notice announcing the transaction and seeking comment. You can find links to those Public Notices on the specific Major Transaction web pages. Links to the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS), which can be used in docketed proceedings, and instructions on how to use ECFS are listed below.