No Fee Charged
Beginning on the next business day following the filing of an application, you may want to check the application's status to ensure a successful submission.To check the status of an application, go to the Universal Licensing System and:
- Click on the Application Search button.
- Select General for the Search Type and click Continue.
- On the search screen, specify the fields you want to search by and submit your search.
- You can search by any of the fields. For example, you may want to search by File Number, Applicant ID , or Licensee Name. Alternatively, filers can call the FCC's Consumer Center at 1-888-CALL-FCC (225-5322).
- Smith, Robert
- Smith Jr
- Smith Sr
- Smith Jr, Robert
- To search for Smith-Jones, type either Smith or %Jones in the Licensee Name field.
- To search for O'Brien, type %Brien.
- To search for McCormick or a similar name, try %Cormick.
Wednesday, October 5, 2016