Filing Electronically using the Universal Licensing System
Beginning on the next business day following the filing of an application, you may want to check the application's status to ensure a successful submission.
Checking Application Status using the Universal Licensing SystemTo check the status of an application, go to the Universal Licensing System and:
- Click on the Application Search button.
- Select General for the Search Type and click Continue.
- On the search screen, specify the fields you want to search by and submit your search.
- You can search by any of the fields. For example, you may want to search by File Number or Licensee Name. Alternatively, contact ULS Support.
- Smith, Robert
- Smith Jr
- Smith Sr
- Smith Jr, Robert
- To search for Smith-Jones, type either Smith or %Jones in the Licensee Name field.
- To search for O'Brien, type %Brien.
- To search for McCormick or a similar name, try %Cormick.
Thursday, June 24, 2021