- Southeast Region Rural Road Tour
- FCC Stands United with Consumers to Stop Spoofing Scams - FCC Blog by Patrick Webre, Chief, Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau
- Appalachian Region Consumer Outreach Rural Tour
- Pacific Northwest Consumer Outreach Rural Tour
- Stop Illegal Robocalls Expo
- Fighting the Scourge of Illegal Robocalls (Forum)
- Accessibility Innovations Expo
- 5G Wireless Services: FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr discusses 5G Wireless Services with Keyla Hernandez-Ulloa of the FCC's Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau.
- An Overview of the Broadcast Transition: FCC Incentive Auctions Task Force Chief, Jean Kiddoo, provides an overview of the ongoing Broadcast Transition for over-the-air television viewers. Consumers will learn what the Broadcast Transition and the importance of rescanning their television sets.
Please contact us if you have any questions about consumer issues and outreach at the FCC.
File a Complaint
Request a Speaker
Are you having an event, meeting, webinar or other activity related to FCC Consumer Issues? Send an email to request a speaker.