The FCC’s Technological Advisory Council (TAC) provides technical advice to the FCC. The TAC is organized under the authority of the Federal Advisory Committee Act. The current TAC, which is the FCC’s 5th Technological Advisory Council, was formed on October 21, 2010. The TAC is comprised of a diverse array of leading experts that helps the FCC identify important areas of innovation and develop informed technology policies supporting America’s competitiveness and job creation in the global economy.
- FCC Requests Nominations by April 10, 2019 for Membership on the TAC [HTML]
- Documents and White Paper Releases
- Technological Advisory Council (TAC) Mobile Device Theft Prevention (MDTP) Working Group [Acrobat]
- 5G Edge Computing Whitepaper [Acrobat]
- 5G Network Slicing Whitepaper [Acrobat]