The FCC’s Wireless Telecommunications Bureau held this annual educational workshop on the environmental compliance and historic preservation review process required for the construction of wireless communications facilities. This year’s workshop included information relevant to the construction of all new communications towers and to the collocation of communications equipment on towers and other structures.
- FCC's NEPA Process - Erica Rosenberg
- Best Practices for Consulting on Wireless Infrastructure in Railroad ROW - Jill Springer
- Biological Reviews, FAA Tower Lighting, and Northern Long-eared Bats - Joelle Gehring
- FCC Section 106 Process and the Archeology of Tower Siting - Jacquie Payette
- FCC Section 106 Process and the Archeology of Tower Siting - Suzanne Derrick