Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee Meeting
The mission of the Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee (BDAC) is to provide advice and make recommendations to the Commission on how to accelerate the deployment of high-speed Internet access, or broadband, by reducing and removing regulatory barriers to infrastructure investment.
At this third meeting of the BDAC, the committee heard reports from its Model Code for Municipalities, Model Code for States, Competitive Access to Broadband Infrastructure, Removing State and Local Regulatory Barriers, and Streamlining Federal Siting Working Groups and consider initial recommendations. In addition, the BDAC continued its discussions on how to accelerate the deployment of broadband by reducing and/or removing regulatory barriers to infrastructure investment.
Members of the public may submit comments to the BDAC in the FCC's Electronic Comment Filing System, ECFS, at www.fcc.gov/ecfs. Comments to the BDAC should be filed in GN Docket No. 17-83.
- Chairman Pai Letter to BDAC Chair Elizabeth Bowles
- Commissioner Clyburn's Remarks
- Commissioner O'Rielly's Remarks
- Meeting Agenda
- Public Notice
- Streamlining Federal Siting
- Model Code for States
- Competitive Access to Broadband Infrastructure
- Removing State and Local Regulatory Barriers
- Model Code for Municipalities
- BDAC Homepage