Biennial Forms 323 and 323-E Filing Window: December 1, 2017- March 5, 2018
The Forms 323 and 323-E are now available in the Commission’s Licensing and Management System (LMS): https://enterpriseefiling.fcc.gov/dataentry/login.html
Note: Filers are not required to associate an FRN with stations within LMS before beginning their broadcast station ownership reports. Simply log into LMS, click “File an Application” and select Ownership reports in order to initiate a new report. We encourage filers to review our Nov. 28, 2017 demonstration of the Forms 323 and 323-E before creating a new report.
- Instructions to FCC Form 323 and Form 323-E
- Answers to Form 323 Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to Form 323-E Frequently Asked Questions
- Replay of November 28, 2017 Information Session and Form Demonstration
(Click here for You Tube version)
- For assistance with standard CORES FRN and/or Restricted Use FRN registration, contact the CORES Help Desk at (202) 418-4120, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET, or CORESHelpDesk@fcc.gov.