The Universal Licensing System (ULS) and Antenna System Registration (ASR) databases offer public access downloads for specific wireless radio services.
These downloads are available as zip files in both weekly transactions and in a six day sequence of transactions (daily).
NOTE: The 800 MHz Vacated Spectrum Files are not updated on a daily or weekly basis. Look for Public Notices regarding file availability updates.
* Some of the database files are very large.
Database Documentation for Public Access Files
- Introduction to ULS public access database files (updated 11/12/2014)
- ULS Code Definitions (updated 12/22/2020)
- Table Abbreviations and Names (updated 8/21/2007)
- (updated 3/29/2021)
- ULS Database Field Definitions (effective 4/19/2022)
- ULS Database Definitions SQL (effective 4/19/2022)
- Auction Frequency Table/Code (updated 4/22/2008)
- SQL for Auction Frequency Table (added 2/19/2003)
- Database documentation
- Data File & Code Definitions (updated 10/15/2007)
- SQL Data Definitions (updated 10/15/2007)
800 MHz Vacated Spectrum
- Introduction to the Vacated Spectrum public access files
- Data File & Code Definitions (updated 4/17/2014)
- SQL Data Definitions (updated 4/17/2014)