About Us . . .
The Spectrum Enforcement Division is responsible for resolution of complaints involving public safety and technical issues such as tower registration, marking and lighting and equipment requirements. The Division is also responsible for taking enforcement actions regarding such violations as unauthorized construction or operation of radio stations.
- Resolves complaints regarding spectrum use, public safety and technical issues such as interference, tower registration, marking and lighting, equipment requirements, unauthorized construction or operation and compliance with operational provisions of licenses.
- Provides engineering technology support.
- Operates the Bureau's direction-finding facilities.
- Elizabeth Mumaw, Chief
- JoAnn Lucanik, Deputy Chief
- Ricardo Durham, Deputy Chief