The Form 477 filing interface is currently unavailable. The deadline for data as of December 31, 2020 will be extended beyond March 1, 2021. Please check here for updates.
Things to Know
FCC Form 477 is not the Digital Opportunity Data Collection. The two collections are related, but different.
You must continue to use Census 2010 geographic codes in FCC Form 477.
Filing Form 477:
- Filing Interface
- Who Must File Form 477? (PDF) updated 12/23/19
- Obtain an FRN (FCC Registration Number) or username from FCC CORES if you do not already one.
- For help, send an e-support request or call 1-877-480-3201 or 1-717-338-2824 (TTY).
Instructions, Guides & FAQs:
- Changes to Form 477 in 2019 and 2020 (PDF) updated 6/18/20
- Instructions (PDF) updated 12/23/19
- Resources for Each Form Section: Formatting Info, Templates, Sample Files updated 12/23/19
- Glossary of Form 477 Terms (PDF) updated 12/23/19
- Creating Fixed Broadband Deployment Data
- Using CSV Files in Excel
- Interface User Guide (PDF) updated 1/14/20
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Videos & Webinars
- Resources for Filings through June 30, 2019 updated 12/23/19
- Overview of Census Tracts (PDF)
- List of Valid 2010 Census Tracts (Excel)
- U.S. Census Bureau - Census Tract Maps
- Visualizing Census Tracts in Google Earth (PDF)
- Overview of Census Blocks (PDF)
- List of 2010 Census Blocks by State
- U.S. Census Bureau - Census Block Maps
- Using Census's Geocoder (PDF)
- Find Your Service Area Census Blocks Using QGIS (PDF)
Data & Reports:
- Fixed Broadband Deployment Map
- Fixed Broadband Deployment Census Block Data
- Mobile Broadband and Voice Deployment Data
- Internet Access Services Reports
- Voice Telephone Services Reports
- Broadband Progress Reports
- Additional Form 477 Data
- How State Commissions Can Obtain Form 477 Subscription Data
Orders and Releases:
Need Help or Have Form 477 Questions:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-418-0940.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021