This article provides information on Cancelling a Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You can cancel a registration for an antenna structure that has not been constructed (project abandoned). Cancellation requests for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Cancel a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button.
- Select the purpose Cancel Registration.
- On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to cancel.
Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the Application Summary.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Cancel a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Why can’t I see the registrations I want to cancel in step 4?
There are a few possibilities:
- Registrations must be in a Granted, Not Constructed status in order to file a cancellation request.
- The registration must be linked to the same FRN you used to log in to ASR Online Filing.
- If you previously started to file a cancellation request application and did not complete the filing, it could be in the list of Saved applications.
When will the status of my registration be updated?
Generally, the cancellation request application is granted and the status of the registration is updated to Cancelled on the same business day.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request for assistance.