This article provides information on Withdrawing an Application in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. Applications with a status of pending or returned can be withdrawn. You can withdraw one or more applications on the same filing.
Steps to Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button.
- Select the purpose Withdraw Application.
- On the Select Applications page select one or more checkboxes next to the applications you would like to withdraw.
Optional: Once all applications have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected applications.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the Application Summary.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission screen that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
When will my application be withdrawn?
Generally, the application is withdrawn the same business day.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You will need to file another application based on the original purpose of the filing.