The following instructions explain methods by which a registrant can access in the ASR System its current official Antenna Structure Registrations (FCC Forms 854R), which include the watermark “Official Copy” imprinted on each page, in “Active” status, including “Granted” or “Constructed,” that are authorized under Part 17 of the Commission’s rules. Official registrations in any status other than “Active,” including, for example, current official registrations in “Cancelled,” “Dismantled,” or “Terminated” status, cannot be accessed electronically. The Commission will continue to provide unofficial reference copies of registrations online through the ASR Registration Search with the watermark “Reference Copy” imprinted on each page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING OFFICIAL ELECTRONIC REGISTRATIONS
The ASR System provides a link, “Download Official Registration,” on a registrant’s ASR Dashboard homepage and under the “My Registrations” tab on its ASR Dashboard to download current official Antenna Structure Registrations in Active status.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING OFFICIAL AUTHORIZATIONS
1. Go to https://wireless2.fcc.gov/ASRManager/login.faces and log in with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password. After entering your password, proceed to the steps for Download Electronic Authorizations below.
2. Once you are logged in, click the "Download Official Registration" button on the Dashboard home page.
There will be two options for finding the Registrations for downloading:
1 - Search for the Registration(s) you want to download:
- Enter the Registration Number OR
- Enter a date range (based on Effective Date of the registration)
2 - In the Official Registrations box at the bottom of the page, select the Registration Numbers you wish to download.
3. Once the registrations have been selected, click the “Selected Official Registrations” tab in the box at the bottom of the page. Confirm the selected registrations and click “Download Selected” button. The download will be automatically converted to a PDF file, and you can choose to Open (to print) or Save (to save to a desired folder)