This article provides information on how to update administrative information on a Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file a request to update administrative information on a registration to change information such as the owner and contact mailing address, phone number, or e-mail address. Administrative updates for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Update Administrative Information on a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the Update Administrative Information button.
- On the Select Registrations page select one or more checkboxes next to the registrations you would like to update.
Optional: Once all registrations have been selected, click the Selected tab to validate your list of selected registrations.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to navigate to the application.
- Complete the required fields. Navigate through the application by clicking on the Save and Continue button.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission screen that shows the file number(s) and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Update Administrative Information on a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Can I change the owner name by filing a request to update administrative information on a registration?
Yes, but only if the name change does not involve a change in ownership of the antenna structure. Otherwise, an ownership change purpose application needs to be filed.
Can I update the coordinates, heights or FAA study number for my structure by filing a request to update administrative information?
No. However, you can submit a modification of an antenna structure registration to update this information on a registration in a Constructed status.
Do I have to list my mailing address in the application?
No. However, you must provide an address where you can receive your registration. A post office box is acceptable.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.