For other than unlicensed devices and equipment approvals topics, the FCC provides a number of resources to help answer your questions. See the following list to help you direct your inquiries.
Information for general FCC matters, other than equipment authorization, is available at the FCC Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau (CGB) Consumer Help Center.
- How to file complaints.
- Equipment Marketing Violations, the Enforcement Bureau's Spectrum Enforcement Division handles complaints relating to the importation and marketing of radio frequency devices in violation of the equipment authorization and technical requirements set forth in Parts 2 and 15 of the Rules.
- Enforcement Actions.
- Enforcement Advisories.
- To apply for any FCC experimental license, see ELS Dashboard.
- For additional information on the experimental licensing requirements, see: Small Entity Compliance Guide – Experimental Radio Service.
- If you have questions on Experimental Licensing contact the Experimental Licensing Branch, (202) 418-2470 or ELB@FCC.gov.
- International Bureau. See International Resources for a list of topics addressed by the International Bureau.
- Media Bureau. See Media Bureau Information Sheets.
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. See Public Safety Support Center for reporting information and asking questions.
- Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Questions about wireless transmitting station licensing matters can be submitted at the FCC Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB)'s Support site.
- For information and questions about RF radiation safety and health concerns for antennas installed on buildings, towers, and cluster sites, please see the FCC OET RF Safety FAQ site.