The Affordable Connectivity Program replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit on December 31, 2021. Affordable Connectivity Program outreach materials are available by visiting the ACP Consumer Outreach Toolkit webpage.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is a temporary FCC program to help households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. The FCC is mobilizing people and organizations to help raise awareness about the Emergency Broadband Benefit. The materials below are available for public use. You can download and customize the materials to meet your needs, including by adding your logo to co-brand.
Eligible households can enroll through an approved provider or by visiting GetEmergencyBroadband.org.
To learn more about the program or to become a partner visit www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit.
If you have questions about any of the materials below please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer Awareness Content
- Infographic (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG
- Newsletter Blurb - Word | Spanish
- Press Release - Word
- Twitter and Facebook Posts - Word | Spanish
- Fact Sheet (8 1/2" x 11") - Word; PDF | Spanish: Word; PDF
- Slide Presentation - PowerPoint | PDF
- Flyer I (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG
- Flyer II (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG
- Poster (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG
- Consumer Handout (9" x 5") - PDF | Spanish
- Consumer Handout (4" x 4" two-sided) - PDF | Spanish
- Consumer Handout (4" x 4" one-sided) - PDF | Spanish
- Audio PSA - MP3; Script in Word | Spanish; Texto
- Tribal Benefit PSA - MP3
- Overview Videos - English | Spanish | ASL
Consumer handouts and the fact sheet are also available in Arabic, Amharic, Burmese, Chinese-Traditional, Chinese-Simplified, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
- Flyer I - Back to School (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF | Spanish | Tribal
- Flyer II - School Lunch (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-Res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-Res PNG | Tribal: PDF; Hi-Res PNG
- Flyer III - Pell Grant (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-Res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-Res PNG | Tribal: PDF; Hi-Res PNG
- Poster - Back to School (8 1/2" x 11") - PDF; Hi-res PNG | Spanish: PDF; Hi-res PNG | Tribal: PDF; Hi-res PNG
- Bookmarks (2 1/2" x 8") - PDF | Spanish | Tribal
- Consumer Handout (4" x 4") PDF | Spanish | Tribal
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Posts - Word | Spanish
- Consumer FAQ - Questions and answers on eligibility, how to apply, participating service providers, connected device benefits, Tribal benefits, and program length.
- Participating Providers Look Up Tool - Find broadband service providers offering the Emergency Broadband Benefit in your state or territory.
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Consumer Information Hub
- GetEmergencyBroadband.org - The website where consumers will be able to apply for the benefit.
A wide variety of social media content is available to download, co-brand and share on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Browse additional social media images to download.
- Twitter PNG (1097x617px @72ppi, trans bkgnd)
FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Logo
Request a Speaker
FCC consumer experts are available to explain the Emergency Broadband Benefit at your event.